Tip 1 : Avoid cold drinks if possible or else be careful
- You are looking at your code and are so stressed that you don't even know that a drink is spilled on your keyboard.
- Sometimes after having a sip when you are putting it back, but you are still looking at your screen an boom, accident can happen.
- Sometimes if drink is cold or you just took it out of the fridge, there is a water at outer layer of container and its dropping when you are holding in your hand
- Look at when you are taking it for a sip and putting it back.
- Avoid cold drinks and if you are having it make sure you sip it from distance.
- Keep the cold drinks away from your computer.